Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
351 Lind Hall, 207 Church St. SE
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Analysis of Finite Element Approximation for Time-dependent Maxwell
Comp., 73(2004), no. 247.
- Overlapping Schwarz Methods in H(curl) (with J. Pasciak), J. of
Numerical Analysis, 10(2002), no. 3.
- Enhanced Lidar Backscattering by Horizontally Oriented Ice Crystal
Plates in Circus Clouds (with P. Yang etc.), J. of Quantitative Spectroscopy
& Radiative Transfer, 79(2003), no. 80.
- Robust Stability Criteria of Interval Polynomial Systems with Dropping-degrees
(with H. Li), Control Theory Appl., 16(1999), no. 3.
- Numerical methods for partial differential equations
- Multigrid and domain decomposition methods
- Scattering problems