- Numerical Range of Some Doubly Stochastic Matrices,
K.A. Camenga, P.X. Rault, D.J. Rossi, T. Sendova, I.M. Spitkovsky, submitted
- 3-by-3 Matrices with Elliptical Numerical Range Revisited,
P.X. Rault, T. Sendova, I.M. Spitkovsky, accepted, The Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, 2013
- Mathematical Modeling, Simulation, and Optimal Design for Agricultural Water Management,
J.C. Chrispell, S.E. Howington, K.R. Fowler, E.W. Jenkins, M. Minik, T. Sendova, 2012 S.C. Water Resource Conference, October 10-11, 2012
- The Effect of Surface Tension in Modeling Interfacial Fracture,
T. Sendova, J.R. Walton, AIP AMiTaNS'10 Proceedings.
- A New Approach to the Modeling and Analysis of Fracture through Extension of Continuum Mechanics to the Nanoscale,
T. Sendova, J.R. Walton, Mathematics and Mechanics of Solids Volume 15 Issue 3, May 2010. pdf
- Constitutive Restrictions for a Hyperelastic Laminar Material with One Fiber Family, Based upon Strain Invariants Yielding Orthogonal
Stress Response Terms,
T. Sendova, J.R. Walton, Proceedings 3rd. Canadian Conference on Nonlinear Solid Mechanics, CanCNSM, Toronto, 2008.
- On Strong Ellipticity for Isotropic Hyperelastic Materials
Based upon Logarithmic Strain,
T. Sendova and J.R. Walton, Int. J. Non-Linear Mech., 40(2-3), pp.195-212, 2005.