Sections 504-506, Fall 2004
- Instructor: Dr. Bruce Lowe
- TA: Tsvetanka Sendova
- E-mail - email@example.com
- Office - Blocker 509
- Office Hours - Thursday, 9:00-10:30 a.m.
- Phone - 845-7703
- Place and Time:
||M 8:00-8:50||BLOC 155
||W 8:00-8:50||BLOC 125
||M 11:30-12:20||ENPH 212
||W 11:30-12:30||BLOC 125
||M 3:00-3:50||ENPH 212
||W 3:00-3:50||BLOC 130
- MATLAB Labs
- Lab 09/08/2004: Read through chapter 2, and work through the
- Lab Assignment #1 - due Sept. 27
- Lab Assignment #2 - due Oct. 13
- Lab Assignment #3 - due Nov. 1
- Lab Assignment #4 - due Nov. 22
- Instructions for printing your MATLAB Assignment
- Save all your figures and open all the ones you need to include in
- Type multigraf in the Command Window. A window, in which
you can include at most 6 graphs will open.
- After including all the plots you would like to submit,
select Print from the File menu of the multi-graph window.
Then select the radio button file (from 'Send to ...').
And then save it as a file with extension .eps.
This is the file you need to print.
- In order to put all of your diary files in one text file,
open a terminal window, and type more followed by the names of
all of your diary files (separated by space only), then the sign '>'
followed by the name of the file that is going to contain all of them.
more ex1.txt ex2.txt ex3.txt > report.txt
- You can edit your text files with the command pico.
For example type:
in the terminal window. You can add your name, section, number of assignment,
and so on at the beginning of the file.
- Finally ,
print out this text file, and the .eps file containing all your plots.
- MATLAB Help Sessions are held in Blocker 125 (overflow: Blocker 126), as follows:
- Monday - Thursday, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Help Sessions are held as follows:
- Mondays, 7:15 - 9:15 p.m. BLOC 164
- Wednesdays, 7:15 - 9:15 p.m. BLOC 164
- Thursdays, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. BLOC 164
- Helpful Links: