I am currently a joint long term vistor at the IMA and Boeing Phantom Works as part of the IMA Industrial postdoctoral program. I completed my Ph.D. in applied mathematics at Brown University in May 2006 under the direction of Prof. J. S. Hesthaven .
- Ph.D. Division of Applied Mathematics, Brown University, 2006
- SC.M. Division of Applied Mathematics, Brown University, 2003
- B.S. Mathematics, Louisiana State University, 2001
- Optimization and Design under Uncertainty
- Polynomial Chaos Methods
- Spectral Methods for PDEs
- Pade-Jacobi Methods for Discontinuous Solutions