Journal Articles and Preprints:
- Dynamics at Infinity for Reaction-Diffusion Equations with a Jumping Nonlinearity, N. Ben-Gal, J. Hell, in preparation.
- Constructing the Bounded Attractor for Asymptotically Asymmetric Slowly Non-Dissipative PDEs, N. Ben-Gal, K.S. Moore, in preparation.
- Inertial Manifolds for Slowly Non-Dissipative Evolutionary Equations, N. Ben-Gal, submitted.
- Non-Compact Global Attractors for Slowly Non-Dissipative PDEs I: The Asymptotics of Bounded and Grow-Up Heteroclinics, N. Ben-Gal, submitted.
- Non-Compact Global Attractors for Slowly Non-Dissipative PDEs II: The Connecting Orbit Structure, N. Ben-Gal, Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, accepted.
- Calculus on the Sierpinski Gasket II: Point singularities, eigenfunctions, and normal derivatives of the heat kernel, N. Ben-Gal, A. Shaw-Krauss, R.S. Strichartz, C. Young, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 358(9), 3883-3936. September 2006.
- Bifurcation and stability properties of periodic solutions to two nonlinear spring-mass systems, N. Ben-Gal, K.S. Moore, Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods, and Applications, 61(6), 1015-1030. June 2005.