Special Workshop: Multi-Manifold Data Modeling and Applications October 27-30, 2008
Large group discussion on:
1. The representation of high-level information and low-level data
2. The symbiotic linkage between information and data
3. The need to transform qualitative information into quantitative data sets and vice versa
4. The need to think beyond the learning for classification.
5. How mathematics can be useful to the aforementioned domains of interest in conjunction with information integration and data fusion.
The videos available on this page are copyrighted material. It is
intended for personal use or for educational purpose. Renting or resale
of this product or any part of its contents is prohibited. Reproduction
of any material contained in these videos onto any other media, or reuse
in any other form for any purpose, without the expressed written consent
of both the IMA and the lecturer, is strictly prohibited.