Electronic Information and Communication in Mathematics
Beijing, August 2002.
Proceedings Link: Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2730 Springer 2003, ISBN 3-540-40689-1
- Models and standards for information and meta-information representation.
- Methods and tools for data search, discovery, retrieval and analysis.
- Access to distributed and heterogeneous digital collections: interoperability, scalability, relevant information discovery, meta-information integration.
- Intelligent user interfaces in electronic libraries, agent technologies, co-operative work on the data.
- Advanced technologies of digital collection generation in mathematics.
- Authoring tools and preparation of electronic publications in mathematics.
- Business models for the generation and distribution of digital collections.
- Data security and information protection.
Photos by Michael Doob - Chinese Acrobats