The IMA systems staff manages computing equipment, software, and support at the IMA.
- Using the IMA Workstations - Computing Handout
- Homepage Template right click, save as, rename to index.html and place in your $HOME/public_html/ directory. chmod 755 index.html
- CS&E License Server - Status
- Contact IMA Systems Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (612) 624-4353
IMA systems and software
- Mathematica, Matlab, Comsol, and Maple
- LibreOffice and Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Netgen/NGSolve, OpenFoam, and ParaView
High Performance Computing resources available include:
- Titanium, a 16-core machine with 64GB of memory
- Platinum, a 48-core machine with 128GB of memory and over 3TB of scratch space
- Access to the Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
Our conference rooms (Keller Hall 3-180 and Lind 305) and Classroom (Lind 409) have video projectors and computers. Visitors are welcome to bring their own laptop for presentations. Keller Hall 3-180 and Lind 305 have cameras and recording equipment for live streaming and recording of presentations.